Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Job Interview and some random mumbling

Okay, I had a job interview yesterday, at the Range, they are a really big out of town shop. They mostly deal with craft-type things but they seem to be expanding and taking on a more, you name it, they have it type shop. I think it went well, although in my opinion it was really short, and he didn’t ask me that many questions, I am still not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.


I have also been wondering about putting stock footage online to download. I have found it really hard to find certain things online. Fires and explosions, smoke and debris, those things are easily found at Detonation Films. Other things, however, have been harder to find. I only have a standard definition camera, and it is PAL format, although that could be easily re-encoded digitally. Thoughts?

No comments: