Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Red Nose Day 2009

Red Nose Day is this Friday, for those in the UK. Anyone confused should check out the official web site for more information. This year the slogan is ‘Do something funny for money’


Anyway, I don’t really have that much too share right now. The Two Towers spoof is moving closer to completion, as is the second Animus trailer. I have been taking some courses at FXPHD, which is great, but sadly I don’t think I am going to be able to afford another semester. The fight scene is one example of the work that I have been doing for the course.

I found a couple of useful links for film makers:


Links:


  • In case you haven’t seen it, 60SecondDirector tweets on a regular basis film making tips.
  • There is a wide selection of how-to videos, to be found at HowCast, including how to make your first film. Check out their emerging film makers program, for a great way to boost your show reel

No comments: