Monday, February 23, 2009

New Look

I have upgraded my computer. My Mac is now running Leopard and I installed iLife ’09 and therefore have been able to upgrade my site with this new look.

I have also been debating adding a blog for a little while, and had decided against it because of the difficulty uploading updates, without uploading the entire site again. However with iWeb ’09 I can FTP updates directly from the program and it will only update the pages that need to be changed.

It even sends an update to my Facebook profile whenever I update the site, so my friends can see.


That is enough pimping the programs that I use, for now at least. Not really got that much to say at the moment. We finished the primary filming of the Lord of the Rings: Two Towers spoof I am working on at the moment at the weekend and are now in Phase 3 - Post Production. I have also been in touch with a musician to make a piece of music for the Animus trailer that I am working on, so things are moving forward, but nothing new to show just yet.


Links:


No comments: